2.04.2013

My kinda heaven


I wonder if heaven did exist what would it be like? I think we all have a version of our own. A little image tucked at the back of the subconscious about a little place where peace reigns supreme.

My kinda heaven would be filled with the music. It would have a soundtrack, with music adequate to each situation. And we get to be anything we want. I would probably be a hybrid, with fairy wings, witches power and ninja moves. We can travel to places with a blink of an eye. It'll be like living in a magical place forever.

My kinda heaven would be one with no headaches, colds, or any other illnesses. It would have an endless library where you can immerse yourself in it and come out weeks later. And a big flat screen where I can watch all my favourite series. We'd be surrounded by our friends and family but we can go away when they become too much.

My kinda heaven would be being drinking and no hangovers. We can smoke and not get cancer. We can take drugs and not OD. Have sex without getting STD's or pregnant.

My kinda heaven would be place where I can find serenity. Where thoughts stop flowing for a while. Where worries are put at bay.

My kinda heaven would be place where I get to play out different parts of stories and leave when I don't like how it develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment