This summer I look forward to:
Colours
The smell
of sea.
Learning
how to drive.
Read.
Finishing
my book.
Lots and
lots of photo shoots.
Thinking
I'm going to die of laughter, over and over again.
Smile.
Dye my hair a crazy colours.
Watch TV series, fall in love with the characters, laugh, cry and urge them to succeed.
Watch TV series, fall in love with the characters, laugh, cry and urge them to succeed.
Lots of
lazy nights with friends.
Work,
meet people, study them and write about them.
Earn
money.
Barbeques.
Wine.
Go to
Gozo.
Behaving
like an idiot.
Experiment.
Get
drunk. (Just a little)
Have fun.
No drama.
Draw.
Listen to
music.
Write,
write and then write some more.
Colours.
Learn new
things.
Learn a
new language.
Meet new
people.
Finally
understand how to use that little bitch of Photoshop.
Cuddle
with Patches.
Did I
mention write? I'll mention it again just in case.
Feel alive.
Just be.
you mentioned colours twice :P
ReplyDeleteI love colours.
Delete