7.14.2013

Small tribute to fallen stars

It's funny how you can feel so sad for the death of someone you never met. Yes I'm talking about Cory Monteith. Yes I watch glee. That show contained some of my most favourite things, music, dancing and it's a tv series. Sure I don't always like the episodes and yes I've occasionally shown my annoyance with Finn as a character but I loved Cory acting, he was great and his voice was amazing.

And now he's gone. We'll never see him in another glee episode. I cannot look up the new movies he's going to take part in. And I can't cry because I feel stupid being sad for someone I never knew.

It's a weird feeling. It's the same feeling I had when Amy Winehouse died, and Brittany Murphy and Heath Ledger. It's weirder still when you see their previous movies, shows or listen to their songs. You can no longer look forward to a new album or a new movie. You can only soak up on what they left behind.

And yes I'm sad that I will never get a chance to meet them. Because I am like any other person and that little girl inside of me hoped that one day I would get to meet them or at least have a quick glance at them across the road.

So yes this is a tribute to all the fallen stars and a thank you for their part in making the world a brighter place.


Go on diss me for being corny. Go on make fun of me and my love for glee. I don't really care. I'm sad today and I guess it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment