I want to
write and yet words don't come to mind. A million stories in my head yet they
don't want to connect the dots. Should I write this or that? Should this story
take this path or that? Should she be named Jamie or Lily? Should this be just
another silly love story? Or yet another one of those finding self stories?
Horror is out of the question. Comedy fails me miserably. Non-fiction? Who cares about that shit
anyway?
Should
his mother be a bitch? Should her brother be sick? Should the father and
daughter be estranged? Shall they lose their family? Isn't it too depressing?
Isn't it too stupid? Isn't it just too much of nothing?
The
characters, they mock me.
"Ha! You're a writer? If so where's your writing oh dear
creator? "
"I doubt blank papers count. Unless you intend for the words to
be written down by magic."
"Yo smarty pants what should I do now? Shall I leave her and
break her heart?"
"Honey will I ever find my son?"
"So what now? Shall I jump or take the cowards way? I cannot stay here forever you know!"
"I will not marry this guy. Do NOT make me marry him. He's
gross."
"Fine writer you'd make letting your characters take over!"
SHUT UP.
Screaming
to an empty room because of voices in my head. Like a madwoman.
"Hey that might be a great story. Can I be the madwoman?"
No comments:
Post a Comment